Content posted by registered users, such as individual web log messages ("weblogs") and comments, solely express the views of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners and administrators of this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your registered account and username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other VAservice.org users.
- You may not use VAservice.org for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, and links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on VAservice.org.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack VAservice.org or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with VAservice.org.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any VAservce.org members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of VAservice.org, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your VAservice.org account and we will permanently ban all users who do so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the VAservice.org service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit, or move any messages or Content for any reason.
- We will also terminate your account if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material ("Content") you provide to VAservice.org. Your profile and published Content remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. However, this will not remove any submitted, approved, and published Content on the web site.
- We encourage users to contribute their content to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms. Accordingly, we will allow authors to state within their published works whether your content belongs to the public domain, is licensed under a Creative Commons license, or is solely owned by you and is reprinted with permission by Vaservice.org.
OVCS undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit OVCS to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.